Thursday, February 6, 2014

Fetal Anatomy Scan

That's right. Yesterday Aaron and I went in to have the ultrasound done in which they check the anatomy of the baby, and by far the biggest thing.. tell you the sex of your soon-to-be.

But we had a problem. /: 

The baby was extremely uncooperative.

I'm not even kidding.


My little bundle of joy, decided to lay face down the entire time! /: 
So, the technician couldn't get a clear picture of the heart, face, or profile of the baby. And, couldn't tell use the sex.  Plus the amount of amniotic fluid surrounding the baby is low.

Luckily for me, I had a doctor's appointment today, and the doctor rescheduled a second ultrasound. He worked with me, and it's set up for Valentine's day! The day before the baby shower, as originally planned! 

Only 8 days! ( :

But that is all! 
Have a nice night.
Love,
Auni and Baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment