Sunday, December 8, 2013

"Enjoy the little things..."

"... because one day you may look back and realize they were the BIG things."

So, today marks TWO milestones:

First: My fiance and I have been together for 11 months today.
Second: I'm 11 weeks along.. today.

11 is a pretty big number for us, apparently.

So yeah, 11 weeks.

The baby is a little over an inch and a half long, and the size of a fig. I was a little confused, because I had no idea what a fig was, so for anyone else who is confused I hope this picture clears it up.


Yeah, a fig is a little bit larger than I thought, but that's it. So anyways, back to the baby. The baby is almost formed, and can now (or very, very shortly will be able to) open and close her/his fist. The baby has tooth buds forming in her/his gums, and some of the baby's bones are hardening. The baby is still moving like crazy, but I won't be able to feel it for a month or two. The baby also hiccups now. 

Baby, fetus at 11 weeks - BabyCenter

My fiance and I also have a bit more news. We decided that it was going to be best for us, and for our family, if we moved back to my parents' house. That nearly kills me, because I want nothing more than to be independent. His work schedule is crazy though, and we're down to one car. So it helps on a lot of levels.

I'm going to start packing now, and slowly take stuff to my parents' house. I think they are excited, because it means they'll be closer to their grand-baby. I just hope everything works out.

So anyways, any words of encouragement, would be lovely. I'm off though. Love you guys.

-Auni and Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment